The Addison School or Addison Elementary School, formerly Muscoda School, located at 413 Morgan Road in Muscoda was a community school. It was built for $15,000 in 1914 by the Tennessee Coal, Iron and Railroad Company in order to serve the 287 students living in the African American "new camp" of the company-owned mining community. The school was later operated and expanded by the Jefferson County School System. Still in use in the 1980s, Addison was the last TCI-built school to remain in operation.
Currently the school building houses a collection of iron and steel company memorabilia assembled by Bobby Clayton.
- Gray, Jeremy (December 1, 2008) "Relics from Birmingham steel history gather dust in Bessemer." Birmingham News