The Birmingham Natatorium was an indoor bath and swimming pool located at 2201 2nd Avenue North in downtown Birmingham in the 1890s and early 1900s. It served as a model for the Montgomery Natatorium, built in 1896.
The porcelain-lined main pool was surrounded by a colonnade. Attendants were trained and equipped for "Turkish, Russian, and all other baths" as well as to teach swimming lessons. Two days a week were reserved for ladies, with a female manager and staff present. Apartments were rented above the pool for visitors.