Burger Dry Goods

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Burger Dry Goods in 1914

The Burger Dry Goods Co. was a mercantile store founded in 1895 by Jacob Burger at 2015 2nd Avenue North. The store moved into a 4-story building (now the Berry Building) in 1906.

With the addition of Sam Phillips, Burger Dry Goods became Burger-Phillips, which operated from a row of buildings anchored by the Dry Goods store until moving to 3rd Avenue in 1933.