Geo. C. Kelley Hardware

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Geo. C. Kelley Hardware

Geo. C. Kelley Hardware was a business founded by George Kelley in a modern iron and plate glass building at 1917 2nd Avenue North. Kelley supplied mining, furnace, railroad and mill supplies along with agricultural implements, household furnishings, kitchenware and hardware.

He sold the business to the Towers Hardware Company in 1887.