The Hardy Corporation was founded in 1943 as a mechanical contracting company serving the emerging commercial air conditioning market. They currently specialize in mechanical construction, sheet metal, plumbing, and refrigeration and service for institutional and industrial projects around the country.
The company is located at 350 Industrial Drive in Birmingham. The Hardy Services Division and Hardy Plumbing Services are both located at 3801 2nd Avenue South.
The company was founded by Frank L. Hardy in the early 1940's to serve the Birmingham District and surrounding areas.
They were formerly located at 430 12th Street South until 2014 when UAB bought their property. The Hardy Services Division was formerly located at 2912 3rd Avenue South.