Iron City Steam Bottling Works
The company was founded by Frank Nabers and George Morrow of Nabers, Morrow & Sinnige pharmacy. They sold the business to Robert Mustin and Mark Fogle in April 1889. They, in turn, sold the business to Mustin's wife, M. E. Mustin in May or June of that year. They moved the plant to a building on Lot 4 of Block 123, which was purchased from a Copeland on December 6, 1890.
The bottling works was destroyed by fire in 1896.