James Ware can refer to either of the following:
- James A. Ware (1853–1888), a real estate investor in early Birmingham.
- James Ware, brother of Virgil Ware, killed by a teenager on September 15, 1963.
- Willie James Ware, (born 1946) a district court judge in San Jose, California who falsely claimed to be Virgil's brother.
- James L. Ware, pastor of Trinity Baptist Church and president of the Birmingham Ministerial Association
- James M. Ware (1838–1888), nephew of James Mudd, pioneer property owner in what became Birmingham.
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.