Richards House was a two-story commercial building and hotel located at 2100-2106 2nd Avenue North, on the northeast corner of 21st Street, in the 1880s. The ground floor of the building housed retail stores, with an entrance to the hotel in the third bay from the west, and a kitchen behind.
The establishment, owned by John P. Richards, rented "well furnished" rooms for $2 per day and advertised its reputable cuisine and special rates for large parties. J. S. Martin & Co. sold wine, liquors and cigars with an adjacent restaurant on the ground floor in 1887.
The building was demolished in the early 1960s and has been used as a parking lot ever since.
- Ground floor
- 2100: former location of grocery store (1885), saloon (1891), C. F. Horst saloon (1904), Albert Carnes restaurant (1928), Ace's Place (1929), Star Sandwich Shop (1958)
- 2102: former location of vacant store (1885), Palace Royal Restaurant (1887), barber (1891), Kartus Korner (1929)
- 2012A: former location of tailor (1891)
- 2104: former location of hotel entrance (1885), news stand (1891), D. S. Alper Jewelry (1929)
- 2106: former location of grocery & dry goods (1885), Mammoth Shoe House of Solomon Bernstein (1886-1887), boots & shoes (1891), Silver Moon Cafe (1929), Lichter's Shoes (1931)
- 2106½: former location of Willis & McLean real estate (1887)