Vulcan can refer to:
- Vulcan, the monumental cast-iron statue by Giuseppe Moretti.
- Vulcan (community), an unincorporated community in northwest Jefferson County
- Vulcans Community Awards, an awards program benefiting the Vulcan Park Foundation
- Vulcan (lion), a male lion born in 2011 a the Birmingham Zoo
- Vulcan Materials, an industrial materials supplier
- "The Vulcan", rock-format radio station
- Any of a List of companies named after Vulcan
- Vulcan Bowl, an annual bowl game played during the 1940s
- Vulcan Energy Drink
- Vulcan Mural Project, a pop-art mural on the 300 block of 19th Street North.
- Vulcan Park, the park on Red Mountain created for Vulcan.
- Vulcan Run, a footrace
- Vulcan's Britches, a musical group
- "Vulcan", the #902 miniature locomotive that pulled one of the Birmingham Zoo trains from 1957 to 1976.
- "The Vulcans", a group of presidential advisors including Condolezza Rice
- World Games Vulcan, the mascot for the 2021 World Games
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.