Webb & Tillman

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Webb & Tillman was a law firm formed in December 1884 by J. E. Webb and John Tillman with offices in the National Bank of Birmingham building. The firm was held on retainer by the Berney National Bank, Woodward Iron Company, East Birmingham Land Company, Pioneer Mining & Manufacturing Co. and the Bessemer Land & Improvement Company.