BTNB BJCC branch
The BTNB BJCC branch was a small branch office for Birmingham Trust National Bank, built in 1976 at 1040 19th Street, set back from the corner of 11th Avenue North near the Birmingham-Jefferson Convention Complex and Oak Hill Cemetery in downtown Birmingham.
The 2,179 square-foot building on a half-acre lot was low and modern in style. The roofline was wrapped in a plain white-painted brick pediment supported on sections of wall which framed deep openings.
The office served as the headquarters of the 9th Episcopal District of the African Methodist Episcopal Church from 2009 until it relocated to Daniel Payne Community Plaza in 2015. The building was subsequently demolished for parking for the BJCC.
- (November 6, 2014) "Ordination Service to be Held at Daniel Payne Community Plaza." The Birmingham Times