The Colonial Plaza is a 12-story, 170,660 square-foot office building located at 2101 6th Avenue North, at the corner of Richard Arrington Jr Boulevard North. It was constructed in 1982 for the Alabama Gas Corporation, and was acquired by Colonial Properties Trust as its headquarters building in 1984.
The precast concrete-clad building diagonally straddles an enclosed 396-space parking deck. It was renovated extensively in 1999.
- Spire, former location of Alabama Gas Corporation
- Suite 700: former location of Gorham & Waldrep (–2005), Vines & Waldrep (2005–), Southwestern Athletic Conference (–2020)
- Suite 725: Willis Towers Watson risk management consultants and brokers
- Suite 750: former location of Colonial Properties Trust (1984–2013)
- Suite 1125: Aldridge Pite LLP, former location of Butler Snow LLP