- This article is about the building at 2015 3rd Avenue North. For other uses, see Drennen Building (disambiguation).
In 1929 the building housed the Acme White Lead & Color Works and Acme Quality Paint Co.. It was purchased in 1944 by the Henderson family. In 1964 it was the home of Henderson's & Spivy-Johnson Frame Co., which became Henderson's Fine Arts by 1984.
The building was renovated in 2019 for Spartan Invest and its related companies. Lissy Frese of CCR Architecture & Interiors designed the renovations, which were carried out by Locke General Contractors.
- Bowsher, Alice Meriwether, Philip A. Morris & Marjorie Longenecker (1990) Cinderella Stories: Transformations of Historic Birmingham Buildings. Birmingham: Birmingham Historical Society.
- "Fast-growing Birmingham firm unveils new downtown HQ." (March 29, 2019) Birmingham Business Journal