Eva B. Comer Home
The Eva B. Comer Home for Women or Eva Comer Co-Operative Home was a reformatory institution for former prostitutes. In 1925 it was described as a "Christian home for business girls" under the supervision of the Southern Methodist Church. It was located at 1730 8th Avenue North.
- Hornady, John R. (1921) The Book of Birmingham. New York: Dodd & Mead