- This article is about the 1910s theater on 2nd Avenue South in Birmingham. For other uses, see Grand Theatre (disambiguation).
The Grand Theatre was a Vaudeville/burlesque theater that was located at 1920–1922 2nd Avenue South in the 1910s.
The theater re-opened in April 1915 with E. A. Turner and J. M. Turner as executives and Pat Wall as manager. The program consisted of three shows daily featuring musical comedies and a varied line-up of dancers.