Jefferson County Truck Growers Association

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Jefferson County Truck Growers Association is a non-profit organization founded in 1921 to help Jefferson County farmers market their produce. The group's public market has occupied six sites in its history.

In 1953 the Association and its members were clustered around the area where 12th Street North dies into 1st Avenue North on the west side of downtown Birmingham.

Since 1956 the market has been located at the Birmingham Farmers Market at 344 Finley Avenue West in Birmingham.

External links