12th Street North
12th Street North is a north-south street on the western end of downtown Birmingham's business district. It begins at 1st Avenue North and continues to 10th Court North, just short of the I-59/20 junction with I-65 ("Malfunction Junction").
Another section picks up at 12th Avenue North in Fountain Heights and is interrupted by Fountain Heights Park before ending at 15th Court North. Another section emerges between the Finley Yard and Finley Avenue, but is discontinuous across Finley Boulevard.
- For an alphabetical list of locations, see the 12th Street North category.
- 1st Avenue North (U. S. Highway 11) intersects
- west side (Block 265):
- east side (Block 250)
- 2nd Avenue North intersects
- 3rd Avenue North intersects
- 4th Avenue North intersects
- 5th Avenue North intersects
- 6th Avenue North intersects
- 7th Avenue North intersects (west only)
- Reverend Abraham Woods Jr Boulevard intersects
- west side (Block 258):
- east side (Block 257):
- 801: Birmingham Social Security Administration Center parking deck
- 9th Avenue North intersects
- 10th Avenue North intersects
- 10th Court North intersects (street ends)
- 1325: former location of Martin Elementary School (1901-1964)