Lawler Cemetery is at 7501 Thed Brasfield Road and U. S. Highway 78. Established by Joab Lawler in 1845, the land was set aside on the Lawler family home near Robbins Crossroads and West Sayre for the burial of Lawler's mother. It was added to the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage on February 25, 1999.
The cemetery has around 125 marked graves and 60-70 graves marked only with field stones. It is the resting place of several members of the Lawler family and veterans from several wars.