The Meelheim Building, is a two-story building on Block 100 at 2013 2nd Avenue North in downtown Birmingham. The 7,000-square foot building was built in 1920 and renovated in 1998. It features large open spaces, and exposed bricks and beams on the interior.
In 2005 Ingram & Associates attorneys moved their offices into the building. In November 2007 Ingram purchased a larger nearby building. Greg and Brooks Wingo opened the Dobbs Gallery in the Meelheim Building in June 2008.
- Cooper, Lauren B. (November 2, 2007) "Downtown move: Ingram law firm buys 20th St. building." Birmingham Business Journal
- Kent, Dawn (May 22, 2008) "Dobbs Gallery to open in June." The Birmingham News
- Nelson, James R. (July 13, 2008) "Seeing is believing." The Birmingham News
- Van der Bijl, Hanno (May 14, 2020) "New restaurant planned for Second Avenue North building." Birmingham Business Journal
- Stuart, Shauna (June 11, 2020) "Helen, a new concept from chef Rob McDaniel, slated to open in downtown Birmingham." The Birmingham News