Mountain Brook Estates building
The Mountain Brook Estates building a two-story Tudor Revival structure at 2801-2805 Cahaba Road, was built in 1929 by L. E. Ford and Jesse W. Green. It was the first building completed as part of the Jemison Company's plan for Mountain Brook Village. Gilchrist drug store, formerly the Mountain Brook Pharmacy, is the building's oldest tenant. Harrison Limited men's clothier has been in the corner shop since 1991.
- Wolfson, Hannah (December 6, 2006) "Historic district designation considered for 3 villages." The Birmingham News (note: Wolfson misidentifies the designation, calling it a National Historic Landmark)
- Rodriquez, Ana (April 15, 2013) "GQ magazine selects Mountain Brook's 'Harrison Limited' as one of '25 Shops Worth Traveling For'." The Birmingham News