Robinwood Drive-In

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Robinwood Drive-In

The Robinwood Drive-In Theatre was an outdoor drive-in cinema located at 3110 Pinson Valley Parkway in Robinwood.

The cinema opened on July 4, 1957 with a car capacity listed at 300. When the drive-in opened it was operated by the Waters Theatre Company. Cobb Theatres took over management in 1970. The business closed in the late 1970s.