Supreme Super Market

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Supreme Super Market was a family-owned grocery that operated from 1934 to 1990 on 2nd Avenue North at 4th Street in Smithfield. It was founded by Charlie Pilleteri and passed to his sons Joe and Lee.

Joe's son Charles, who opened Mr P's Deli in Bluff Park in 1975, learned the business at the Supreme Super Market.

References

  • Fullman, Lynn Grisard (October 15, 2012) "Dishing With: Charles Pilleteri of Mr. P's Deli in Birmingham." The Birmingham News