TriAltus Bioscience is a company which markets a CL7/Im7 system for the production and purification of genetically engineered proteins. It was co-founded by UAB crystallography researcher Dmitry Vassylyev. It is headed by CEO Bob Shufflebarger and has offices at Birmingham's Innovation Depot.
- Patchen, Tyler (April 17, 2020) "Birmingham company's technology to be used in COVID-19 vaccine trial." Birmingham Business Journal
- "TriAltus' Origin Story" (May 26, 2020) Trialtusbioscience.com
- Patchen, Tyler (October 8, 2021) "National Institutes of Health awards TriAltus Bioscience $256,000 NIH grant." Birmingham Business Journal
- Thrailkill, Laurel (October 31, 2022) "Local bioscience company plans to double its employees, square footage." Birmingham Business Journal
- TriAltus Bioscience website