Trinity Lutheran Church
Trinity Lutheran Church is a congregation of the Southern District of the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod located at 1730 St Charles Avenue Southwest in West End. It was begun by 69 members of Zion Lutheran Church on March 14, 1948. In 1961 the congregation erected a modernist church building with catenary arches.
- "Two Dedications Set by Churches" (July 28, 1957) The Birmingham News - via Birmingham Public Library Digital Collections
- Bains, David R. (November 4, 2023) "Trinity Lutheran Church" Chasing Churches".