The Union Pharmacy was a drug store operated by pharmacist David L. Johnston from 1899 to at least 1919 at 601 18th Street South, on the corner of 6th Avenue South in Birmingham's Five Points South neighborhood. It was advertised as "The Premier Negro Drug Store of the South".
Johnston, called "The Wizard of the South Side", specialized in counter prescriptions "for all diseases peculiar to the human system". He guaranteed satisfaction with his compounding services. The store also sold cigars, tobacco, soap and toiletries, including face powders, massage creams, and hair tonics.