Wells Electric Supply Company

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Wells Electric Supply truck photo by O. V. Hunt, date unknown, courtesy BPL Archives

Wells Electric Supply Company, Inc. was a company that provided electrical components. It was located at 1722 2nd Avenue South in the 1940s. By the late 1950s or early 1960s, it had moved to 2430 2nd Avenue South. The company was still in business in January 1980.