West Oxmoor Road
West Oxmoor Road is a 1 3/4-mile long, major north-south route along the Birmingham/Homewood border on the latter's western edge. Much of it is part of a road dating back to at least the 1860s which was previously known as Oxmoor-Irondale Road and connected the Cahaba Iron Works in Irondale with Oxmoor Furnace in Oxmoor.
- For an alphabetical list of locations, see the West Oxmoor Road category.
- Montevallo Road/Barber Court intersection (continues north as West Valley Avenue)
- West Oxmoor Lane intersects (west only)
- Oxmoor Road merges in
- west side
- east side
- Citation Court intersects (west only)
- Citation Court (west) / Snow Drive (east) intersect
- Snow Drive intersects
- Lakeshore Parkway intersects
- Shannon-Oxmoor Road intersects
- Shades Creek Road intersects (continues south as Valley Street)