This article is about the city street. For other uses see Cobb Lane (disambiguation).
Cobb Lane is a one-block long cobblestone street located in Southside. The former alleyway runs between 13th and 14th Avenues South, parallel to 19th and 20th Streets South. In 1982 the lane was named after Virginia Cobb, who in 1948 converted the former Levert Apartments (circa 1920) into retail shops and opened the Cobb Lane Restaurant. Cobb Lane is today home to several restaurants and businesses.
- 1312: J. Clyde, former location of Back Alley, Red Horse Tavern and Fire Water Grill
- 1314: Domain Design Build Company, Thompson Architecture, Resolutions LLC, former location of Atomic Pictures
- 1318: Blue Monkey Lounge, former location of Ye Olde Beefeater Tavern On-The-Lane (1970s), La Vieille Taverne (1979-1986), Franco's (late 1980s), Moneer's and Basil's
- 1: Delta Blues Hot Tamales, former location of Cobb's Corner Cupboard (1948-1980s), Cobb Lane Restaurant (1980s-2009) and Cobb Lane Gallery
- "A History of Cobb Lane", Cobb Lane Gallery website - accessed January 2, 2007