Cookie Dough Magic
Cookie Dough Magic is a specialty sweet shop located in the 400 41st Street building at 400 41st Street South in Avondale. It was founded by Chris and Melissa Bell using edible cookie dough recipes they developed using heat-treated flour and pasteurized eggs.
The shop features 12 types of edible cookie dough, served in cups or flavored waffle cones from The Konery in Brooklyn, New York. Coffee and soft drinks are also available, and the shop sells "party packs" and welcomes catering orders.
- Kennedy, Kara (June 13, 2018) "Birmingham’s first raw cookie dough shop opening soon on 41st Street in Avondale." BhamNow
- Chandler, Alyx (July 18, 2018) "Bringing in the dough." Iron City Ink
- Beahm, Anna (November 21, 2018) "Birmingham cookie dough shop opening Thanksgiving Day." The Birmingham News
- Thomas, Erica (November 24, 2020) "Cookie Dough Magic to open soon in Trussville Entertainment District." Trussville Tribune
- Cookie Dough Magic website