|Meeting site||Fountain Heights Recreation Center, (map)|
|Meeting day||2nd Saturday|
|Neighborhood map||Fountain Heights|
Fountain Heights is a neighborhood in Birmingham's Northside community. It is separated from the Enon Ridge and Evergreen neighborhoods to the north by I-65 and 17th Avenue North; from the Central City neighborhood to the east by 19th Street North; from the Five Points South neighborhoods to the south by the Railroad Reservation; and from the Smithfield neighborhood to the west by I-65.
The neighborhood includes the former area of "Little Korea" or "Newmongo" north of 8th Avenue, and the northwestern section of downtown Birmingham, including the Civil Rights District surrounding Kelly Ingram Park.
- 1976: Flora McGhee
- 2002: Doris Powell president, Rebecca Murdock vice president, Denneth Dyson secretary
- 2006: Doris Powell president, Joe Ann Askew vice president, Loretta Dial secretary
- 2010: Doris Powell president, Andre Brown vice president
- 2012: Andre Brown president, Jimmy Summerville vice president, Darrell Crawford secretary
- 2014: Andre Brown president, Bonderia Lyons vice president, Tiffany Cannon secretary
- 2016: Andre Brown president, Bonderia Lyons vice president, Tiffany Cannon secretary