Fuller Thompson Olds Architects

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Fuller Thompson Olds logo.png

Fuller Thompson Olds Architects (formerly Fuller & Thompson Architects) was an architecture firm founded in 1954 by John Fuller and later joined by Scott Thompson. The firm adopted its final name in 2010 with the addition of partner Andy Olds and closed in 2011, shortly before Fuller's death. The firm's offices were located at 1121 18th Street South, in a former house renovated for the business.

Projects