Happy Hollow District Bridge

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Bridge on July 28, 2006

The Happy Hollow District Bridge is a pedestrian, truss bridge spanning the Cahaba River within Trussville's Civitan Park. The bridge was constructed in 1909 and features a steel frame with wooden planks. Located approximately 100 yards north of the Gadsden Highway, this has been listed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks & Heritage since March 19, 1986.

References

Locate with
Google Maps

  • State of Alabama Historical Preservation Office. 24 Jul 2006 [1].