Heidi Elnora Baker
- This article is about the designer. For the label and boutique, see Atelier.
Heidi, the daughter of Kenneth and Valeries Standridge, graduated from the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia in 2002. She was employed as a designer for Carter's children's wear in Atlanta, and appeared on the second season of Bravo's "Project Runway" in 2005. She was one of two contestants eliminated in the first episode.
In 2006 Baker launched her own "Heidi Elnora" label, which is now sold through retailers in 10 states. She also opened a boutique, Atelier, at Pepper Place before relocating in 2016 to 2024 Morris Avenue.
In 2012 she hosted the first annual Birmingham Fashion Week at Rucker Place as a fund raiser for Camp Smile-A-Mile. She also designed the coral dress worn by Sara Evans at the 2012 Academy of Country Music Awards.
- Temple, Chanda (September 26, 2010) "Our Wedding: Heidi Standridge & Jeff Baker, Oct. 17, 2009." The Birmingham News
- Temple, Chanda (April 24, 2011) "Fashion fundraiser will benefit Camp Smile-A-Mile." The Birmingham News
- Whaley, Kathleen J. (May/June 2011) "Happy Beginnings: A young designer stays true to her personal style and small-town roots to realize her dream of creating couture bridal gowns." Southern Lady
- Temple, Chanda (April 2, 2012) "ACM gown by Birmingham designer Heidi Elnora Baker helps Sara Evans do a 'Jolie' on the red carpet." The Birmingham News
- Phillips, Ryan (February 26, 2015) "Bham exec's reality show to make TLC debut on March 27." Birmingham Business Journal
- Heidi Elnora website