Line Scale Form
Line Scale Form (formerly Herrington Architects) is an architecture firm, founded in 1994 by Bruce Herrington with offices at 101 Richard Arrington Jr Boulevard South. The firm originally specialized in multi-family and student housing.
Herrington added three directors to the firm's leadership and adopted the firm's present name in 2020. Todd Clark is director of design, Cayce Duffee is director of operations, and Anne Marie Ellis is director of marketing.
- 1900 Building (2004)
- 211 Building (2004)
- Cornerstone Fitness & Wellness, Clanton (2011)
- Webb Building exterior renovations (2010)
- Phelan Flats (2010)
- Pratt City Library renovations (2013)
- Tuggle Elementary School, with Dorsey & Associates Architects (2013)
- Yolo Dessert Bar, Brookwood Village (2014)
- UAB Hill Student Center, with Hastings & Chivetta Architects (2015)
- Retail Center on Bryant Drive, Tuscaloosa (2016)
- Ignite Cycle at Pepper Place
- UAB Technology Innovation Center
- Van der Bijl, Hanno (January 15, 2020) "Local architecture firm restructures leadership, expands project scope under new name." Birmingham Business Journal