Studio Book Shop
Studio Book Shop was a book store and magazine stand founded in 1920 by Maurice Gottlieb. It was originally located in the Clark Building at 408 20th Street North until 1931.
In 1932 the shop moved to the Burger-Phillips building at 1916 3rd Avenue North.
By 1934 the shop had moved to 305 20th Street North, next to the Watts Building and remained there until 1940. In 1941 it moved to the 1927 Porter Clothing Co. building at 219 20th Street North. In the early 1950s the shop was operating from 2018 2nd Avenue North.
By 1956 Gottlieb was working as a department manager at Loveman's.