Aaron Aronov Drive
Construction of the road began with a groundbreaking ceremony on April 4, 1960. The 4-lane thoroughfare was dedicated in August 1961 with the cutting of a ribbon made of steel. Honoree Arthur Weibel, president of U. S. Steel's TCI division, which is headquartered in Fairfield, was joined by Lieutenant Governor Albert Boutwell, Alabama Highway Director Sam Engelhardt, and Mayor of Fairfield Claud Smithson.
The road is considered part of Jefferson County Road 65 (Minor Parkway), but is not continuous with the section between Alabama State Highway 269 and U.S. Highway 78 north of Fairfield. Grasselli Road parallels Aaron Aronov Drive between Hillview Drive and Dr M. L. K. Boulevard.
In 2005 a Western Hills Mall and Aronov Drive Corridor Revitalization Study was undertaken by the Regional Planning Commission of Greater Birmingham. Their recommendations included multi-story office/retail buildings to take advantage of interstate visibility, additional outparcel buildings in the existing surface parking lots, and construction of a new 6-story parking deck.
In 2012 the city of Midfield installed traffic cameras at the intersection of Aaron Aronov Drive and Bessemer Super Highway. In 2014 a brick wall at the entrance to Fairfield's Forest Hills subdivision at Aronov Drive and Ridgewood Avenue was damaged in an automobile collision. It was repaired the following May by students in Marvin Ford's masonry class at Fairfield Preperatory High School.
- Valley Road intersection
- I-59/20 overpass
- Kelco Place intersection (east only)
- 6500: Flintridge Centre
- 6501: Wright Center
- 6532: Little Footprints In The Sand Childcare Center
- 6542: Direct Auto & Life Insurance
- 6546: Domino's pizza
- 6550: Flintridge Centre shopping center
- 6552: Wells Fargo Bank
- 6554: American Family Care
- 6556: Advance Auto Parts
- 6620: Shell gas station
- 6621: Dollar Tree #724
- 6625: Sonic Drive-In
- Hillview Drive (west) / E. J. Oliver Boulevard (east) intersection
- 7070: Belleview Plaza
- 7150: Jet Pep gas station
- 7155: Title Loans
- 7157: Express Oil & Tire Engineers
- 7159: KFC
- 7200: BBVA Compass Midfair Branch
- 7201: former location of Wal-Mart (-2016)
- Western Hills Mall
- Bessemer Super Highway intersection (road continues as B. Y. Williams Sr Drive
- Lowry, Walton (March 16, 1960) "Fairfield mayor says- Work to start on Wiebel Drive" The Birmingham News - via Birmingham Rewound
- Reed, Jon (May 19, 2015) "Fairfield masonry students rebuild brick wall damaged in wreck late last year." The Birmingham News