324 21st Street North

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

324 21st Street North is the corner address of a two-story commercial building developed around 1908 by attorney William Walker Jr on the southwest corner of Richard Arrington Jr Boulevard North and 4th Avenue North. It currently serves as the downtown Birmingham branch of ServisFirst Bank.

The building was documented in 1985 as a contributing structure to the first boundary extension of the Downtown Birmingham Historic District listed in the National Register of Historic Places.