Birmingham City Hall (disambiguation)
Birmingham City Hall can refer to any of the following:
- Birmingham City Hall (1882) was located at 19th Street and 4th Avenue North.
- Birmingham City Hall (1901) was a four-story structure on the same site. It was gutted by fire in 1925 and restored, without its tower, for use until 1950.
- The present Birmingham City Hall was constructed facing Woodrow Wilson Park in 1950.
Other locations hosting City Council meetings
- City fathers originally met in "a barn beyond 19th Street"
- The Birmingham Board of Aldermen met in the Roden Block in the 1880s.
- The Martin Office Building housed the Council and several city offices immediately after the 1925 fire.
- The City Council met in the Birmingham Museum of Art's lower level auditorium on November 8 & 15, 2005 while the Council Chambers were refitted to provide wheelchair access.
This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.