Colonial Promenade at Tutwiler Farm
- This article is about the shopping center on Gadsden Highway. For the one on Chalkville Mountain Road, see Colonial Promenade at Trussville.
Colonial Promenade at Tutwiler Farm is a 644,254 square-foot shopping center located on Gadsden Highway near the I-459/I-59 exchange in Trussville. The center is owned by Colonial Properties Trust and opened in the fall of 2000 on land previously occupied by a golf driving range.
- 1600: Home Depot (2000–)
- 1612: Academy Sports & Outdoors (2000–)
- 1620: Royal Furniture (2015–), former location of Old Navy (2008–2014)
- 1624: Books-A-Million (2000–)
- 1632: Michaels (2000–)
- 1636: Rack Room Shoes
- 1640: former location of Bed Bath & Beyond (–2020)
- 1648: T.J. Maxx (2000–)
- 1654: Super Target (2000–)
- Lloyd, Gary (January 18, 2014) "Trussville Old Navy moving to Leeds." Trussville Tribune
- Lloyd, Gary (February 19, 2014) "Former Old Navy location in Trussville to be filled by furniture store." Trussville Tribune