Shindigs is a catering company which also operates a food truck in Birmingham. The company, owned by Chad Schofield and Mac Russell, offers "local fast food", including hamburgers on sweet-potato buns, potatoes fried in rice-bran oil, and salads made with high-quality locally-grown ingredients.
Schofield and Russell trained with Chris Hastings at Hot and Hot Fish Club before opening their own company. In January 2013 Shindigs was listed as one of the "Best Food Trucks in the South" by Deep South magazine.
- Whitley, Carla Jean (November 27, 2011) "Shindigs Food Truck offers fresh, local ingredients to diners on the go." The Birmingham News
- "Best Food Trucks in the South" (January 31, 2013) Deep South
- Carlton, Bob (April 22, 2013) "Shindigs Catering, the food truck folks, to open lunch and juice counter at downtown Birmingham YMCA." The Birmingham News
- Carlton, Bob (February 29, 2016) "New restaurant and market opening in former V. Richard's space in Birmingham." The Birmingham News
- Shindigs Catering website