Simon Block

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

The Simon Block was a commercial structure developed by Henry Simon around 1886, on the southeast corner of 3rd Avenue North and 19th Street North on Block 86 of downtown Birmingham.

The building was erected by the Decker-Gilreath Construction Co.. It was demolished before 1939 when the F. W. Woolworth Co. built their new modern store at that location.

Tenants