St Bernadette Catholic Church
St Bernadette Catholic Church was a mission church for African Americans established by Father Aloysius Trifari, the first Salesian pastor of Holy Rosary Catholic Church in 1959. It was located at 6504 Georgia Road in South Woodlawn.
In 1973, the Salesians reopened the former St Clement Catholic Church in Woodlawn as St John Bosco Catholic Church and closed St Bernadette since the larger building as well as Holy Rosary were now available.
- Lovett, Rose Gibbons (1980) The Catholic Church in the Deep South: The Diocese of Birmingham in Alabama, 1540-1976 Birmingham, AL: The Diocese of Birmingham in Alabama