Wes McDonald (also known as Terry Ohms) is a musician and label manager for Cornelius Chapel Records.
McDonald was part of a band in Athens, Georgia called "The Ohms". Each member adopted a pseudonym, and Wes' was "Terry Ohms". He later brought back the name for solo projects. In 2006 he launched a new band, Wes McDonald & The Fizz with long-time friend and drummer Les Nuby. That band was re-organized as Vulture Whale in 2007.
Vulture Whale began leasing practice space in a former car wash on Central Avenue in Homewood. Soon McDonald and his bandmates purchased the building, which became the home of Ol' Elegante Studio and Ol' Elegante Records. After McDonald bought Elliot McPherson's interest in Cornelius Chapel Records, that label took over the Ol' Elegante roster.
- Wes McDonald (2000) "Alarm Clock Recordings". Magical Solutions
- Wes McDonald (2001) "Chandelier". Magical Solutions
- Wes McDonald (2003) "Cuttin' Up Rocks". Magical Solutions
- Wes McDonald (2004) "The Guest". Skybucket Records SB08
- Wes McDonald (2006) "1:50 in the Furnace". Skybucket Records SB17
- Terry Ohms (2006) "Terry Ohms Plays Wes McDonald". Skybucket Records SB20
- Terry Ohms (2010) "What Do You Mean, What Do I Mean?". Skybucket Records
- Terry Ohms (2014) "Terry Ohms Gets Emotional" (EP)
- Terry Ohms (2017) "A Lot More Than Enough" (EP). Cornelius Chapel Records
- Terry Ohms (2019) "Terryfirma" Cornelius Chapel Records
- Terry Ohms (2020) "Cold Cold Shoulder" Cornelius Chapel Records
- Terry Ohms (2020) "Smooth Sailing Forever" Cornelius Chapel Records
- "Sky High" (August 25, 2006) The Tuscaloosa News
- Seay, John (August 1, 2007) "Takin' It Easy: The musical miscegenation of Birmingham's Vulture Whale. Flagpole
- George, Sam (November 11, 2010) "Who is Terry Ohms?" Birmingham Weekly
- Davidson, Chris K. (November 1, 2020) "Our Own Tapestry" Homewood Life
- Terry Ohms at CorneliusChapelRecords.com