Burger In A Hurry
Burger In A Hurry was a fast food restaurant chain with a few locations in the Birmingham area in the 1970s. The restaurant was open until 11:00 PM on weekdays and buying levitra in canada midnight on weekends and served hamburgers, barbecue, hot dogs, and fried fish sandwiches. The chain used a billiken-style mascot wearing a black chef's toque named "Mr Realee Good".
- 801 8th Avenue West, Graymont
- 1690 Tuscaloosa Avenue, West End
- 2001 Montgomery Highway (20th Street South), Birmingham
- 1571 Montgomery Highway, Hoover
- Five Points in East Tuscaloosa
- 4801 Greensboro Avenue, Tuscaloosa