Cable Hall

From Bhamwiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Cable Hall was a music studio and recital hall located on the upper floor of the Burnett Building at 1816-1818 2nd Avenue North. The space was managed by the Cable-Shelby-Burton Piano Co.

Cable Hall served as the home of the Birmingham Conservatory of Music before it moved to its own facility on 7th Avenue North. It also housed violin teacher C. R. Klenk's studio. From 1913 to 1919 it was associated with the headquarters of the Alabama Equal Suffrage Association.