Denham, Van Keuren & Denham
Denham, Van Keuren & Denham was an architecture firm active in Birmingham from 1923 to 1928.
It was created by merger of the partnership of partnership of William and George Denham with the firm of E. B. Van Keuren & Co., which was effected on November 21, 1923.
Their offices were located in rooms 411-416 in the Comer Building (then called the Age-Herald Building). Within two years they had either moved a short distance on the same floor, or the rooms were renumbered, putting them in 416-420.
The merger was dissolved in 1928 with both former firms both keeping their offices in the Comer Building.
- Highland Plaza Apartments, 1924
- Fairfield Elementary School
- North Birmingham Park swimming pool and poolhouse
- Rickwood Field alterations
- "Professional Merger Completed" (November 29, 1923) Manufacturer's Record. Vol. 84, No. 22, p. 107