Harbin Discount Pharmacy
Harbin Discount Pharmacy is a locally owned and operated, independent pharmacy that has been a Birmingham institution since 1928. The current owners are Steve Tremble and Jerry Newman.
The original store was started by Bob Harbin in 1928. In the 1960s, it was bought by Jed Vaughn. From 1972 to 2000, Al Hurst, Jerry Newman, and Ted Knight co-owned it. It was then bought by Steve Tremble, Jerry Newman, and Eric Hodo in 2000, although by 2016 Hodo was no longer an owner.
- 57 Church Street, Crestline Village
- 521 Richard Arrington Jr. Boulevard South (ground floor of the Kirklin Clinic Parking Deck; 1988–present)
- 300 Royal Tower Drive, Homewood
- J. M. Tanory & Co. building, 314 20th Street South, Birmingham
- 516 20th Street South, Birmingham
- 1610 6th Avenue South, Birmingham
- 616 21st Street South, Birmingham
- 3780 Lorna Road, inside the Bruno's in Riverchase Village, Hoover
- Harbin Discount Pharmacy website