In June 2008, Renasant moved its Alabama headquarters, which was previously split between Grandview Corporate Park and Century Park South, and the bank's mortgage operations for Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee, into 22,000 square feet of space at Park Place Tower. Renasant spent about $1 million to renovate the offices, which houses 55 employees, 35 of which were moved from outside of Birmingham. Its downtown office was relocated a few blocks from the Watts Tower to Park Place in September.
In June 2011, Mount Clear Investments, LLC, the owner of the building where Renasant's Trussville branch was located, terminated the bank's lease in favor of a new tennant which wanted the entire 2-story building.
 Birmingham locations
- 3535 Grandview Parkway
- 2001 Park Place
- 285 Calumet Parkway, Trussville (closed June 2011)
- 5410 U. S. Highway 280, Greystone (opened January 2009)
 External links
- Renasant Bank website
- Cooper, Lauren B. (February 4, 2008) "Renasant Bank to relocate HQ to downtown Birmingham." Birmingham Business Journal
- Jarvis, Crystal (January 9, 2009) "Renasant Bank sets opening of Greystone branch." Birmingham Business Journal
- Cole, Antrenise (March 18, 2011) "Renasant Bank closing its Trussville branch in June." Birmingham Business Journal