In June 2008, Renasant moved its Alabama headquarters, which was previously split between Grandview Corporate Park and Century Park South, and the bank's mortgage operations for Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee, into 22,000 square feet of space at Park Place Tower. Renasant spent about $1 million to renovate the offices, which houses 55 employees, 35 of which were moved from outside of Birmingham. Its downtown office was relocated a few blocks from the Watts Tower to Park Place in September.
In June 2011, Mount Clear Investments, LLC, the owner of the building where Renasant's Trussville branch was located, terminated the bank's lease in favor of a new tennant which wanted the entire 2-story building.
In 2014 Renasent acquired the Merchants & Farmers Bank, and HeritageBank of the South, based in Albany, Georgia. In 2018 it merged with Brand Group Holdings Inc. of Lawrenceville, Georgia, which operates 13 "BrandBank" offices in the Atlanta metropolitan area.
- 2001 Park Place, Birmingham
- 44 Church Street, Mountain Brook
- 107 Inverness Corners, Hoover
- 3513 Pelham Parkway, Pelham
- 106 East College Street, Columbiana
- 120 8th Avenue Southwest, Childersburg
- 16623 U.S. Highway 280, Chelsea
- Inverness: 3535 Grandview Parkway
- Greystone: 5410 U.S. Highway 280 (opened January 2009)
- Riverchase: 101 Riverchase Parkway East
- Wilsonville: 9833 North Main Street
- Trussville: 285 Calumet Parkway (closed June 2011)
- Watts Tower (closed September 2008)
- Renasant Bank website
- Cooper, Lauren B. (February 4, 2008) "Renasant Bank to relocate HQ to downtown Birmingham." Birmingham Business Journal
- Jarvis, Crystal (January 9, 2009) "Renasant Bank sets opening of Greystone branch." Birmingham Business Journal
- Cole, Antrenise (March 18, 2011) "Renasant Bank closing its Trussville branch in June." Birmingham Business Journal
- Diel, Stan (September 3, 2013) "Renasant bank closes on M&F acquisition, gaining Alabama and Birmingham assets." The Birmingham News
- Coker, Angel (March 30, 2018) "Renasant Bank to merge with Georgia-based banking company." Birmingham Business Journal