O'Henry's Coffees is a Homewood-based company owned by Randy and Mary Adamy. The company was founded by Henry Bright in 1993 and sold to the Adamys in 1999. O'Henry's has five locations in Birmingham and one franchised outlet in Florida. A sister company, Red Mountain Coffee Roasters, processes the coffees sold at the stores and through area grocers.
In 2003, O'Henry's won the TOPS Award from the Specialty Coffee Association of America. In 2004 it was voted Alabama Retailer of the Year. In 2008 the company began selling its products in many grocery stores such as Bruno's, Piggly Wiggly, Western Supermarkets, and V. Richard's.
- 2831 18th Street South Homewood
- Colonial Center at Brookwood Village (opened 2009)
- Regions Harbert Plaza
- St Vincent's East, Huffman
- Beeson University Center, Samford University
- Village of South Walton Beach. Seacrest Beach, Florida
- Carlton, Bob (November 15, 2009) "Sweet on a Cure day seven: Banana cake at O'Henry's Coffees." The Birmingham News
- Carlton, Bob (December 4, 2009) "O'Henry's at Colonial Brookwood Village now serves lunch." The Birmingham News
- Horn, Jason (March 28, 2011) "Ten spots: To get a good cup of joe." B-Metro
- O'Henry's Coffees website